Ronan's birthday is fast approaching. Well, fast approaching for a Type A party planner such as myself. I thought I would share Ronan's past parties. I had so much fun planning these for him, putting them together, and watching him have a great time. For his second birthday I did a farm party for him because he was obsessed with everything farm. The tractors, the animals, the barn, the whole she-bang. He adored his party! Here are some of my favorite pictures of the event.
Isn't my kid a goofball?
- Carrot crescent sandwiches (I filled mine with salmon and dill cream cheese) via Hungry Happenings
- Carrots in cupcakes via Living Locurto
- Piggy face filled biscuits via Group Recipes
- Chicken hard-boiled egg family via At Home
- Cookies by various Etsy sellers
- Cow print balloons by Oriental Trading
- Canvas was painted by me based on a image I found online
- Little wheelbarrow by Radio Flyer Amazon
- Barn Amazon
- Stuffed chicken by Hansa at Amazon
- Animals by Scheich
- large hay bales found in Portland area farm supply, small hay bales are from Michaels